- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Ricotta cheese
- (optional) basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown beef and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes using a biscuit cutter or using the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time.
- Reserve 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 6 tablespoon mozzarella for the top of you cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, Ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Top with a little meat and marinara sauce. Use around 1-2 teaspoons of all the ingredients depending on your personal preference.
- Repeat layers ending with marinara sauce. Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.
- Garnish with basil and serve.